BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gisela R.
Harrisonburg, Va
I have very oily skin and this works wonders! makes me feel very fresh and my makeup looks great!
Mona S.
Bronx, NY
Got this product gifted and I’m obsessed. Spray 3-4 times and helps make your makeup last all day
Liza B.
Makes my makeup last all day without budging and is so refreshing! My favorite setting spray yet
Kendra K.
My makeup lasted for almost 24 hours. I could go to the gym and my makeup would still be flawless
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Best setting spray! This comes in travel size too! It keeps your makeup in place without creasing
Hannah C.
Dowagiac, MI
It really does keep your makeup on. It smells nice and feels very nice and refreshing on my face.
Julia B.
Have tried this from a friend and it made my makeup last ALL night! No patchy spots or anything!
Afrikaan R.
Atlanta
Really compact and lasts very long . Just a few sprays and I could wear makeup an entire night !
Tiana R.
This is great when I'm going out sometimes it really helps me a lot I would like to try it again
Alanna O.
Warwick, NY
Hands down the best setting spray out there. It’s makes my makeup last all day with no creasing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.