BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
I had read about this setting spray in a beauty blog and decided to try it. It feels so good when you spray it on and it really does help to make your makeup last longer! Especially if you are try to make your makeup last all day!
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
THE BOMB IN A BOTTLE, I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!!!! seriously the best one I've ever used, makes my makeup last forever and I don't get oily when I use it at all
Cierra C.
Denton, TX
The best setting spray I have found. Nothing has ever compared. Awesome for ladies who work all day and don’t have a lot of time for touch up. Doesn’t last 24 hours but for sure 7 to 9 hours before needing to fix make up. A little pricey but so worth it! Recommend to all!
Logan S.
New Albany, OH
I do like this product but I think it is overrated. It does help set my makeup (very dry skin), but not any more than any other setting spray I've tried. The finish is also not anything special. Good product, but not life changing.
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I can’t live without this setting spray. I’ve been using it for years and haven’t found another spray that compares. It helps melt my makeup into my face and make it look so natural and helps keep my makeup in place all day long!!
Sahara Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I am absolutely in love with this Setting spray. It is so amazing it keeps my makeup in place all day . Also it’s very lightweight and feels like nothing . It leaves a very natural finish and I would definitely recommend to anyone
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
My favorite setting spray in history, keeps your makeup on all night even if your sweating. I'm a dancer so I'm always on stage with hot lights beating down on me and it keeps my makeup flawless. Buy this you won't be disappointed
Mandalyn C.
Muncie, IN
This setting spray is insane. I went swimming after using it and my makeup was still flawless. Good for all skin types and super easy to use. Very light weight and just a great product. It's on the pricy side, but totally worth it.
Chelsea V.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not too sure about this product. I don't think it keeps my face matt free but it does stop my face from looking very powdery. It doesn't hurt my eyes and it is lightweight. Would recommend to people with even normal skin type.
Dina J.
glue for my makeup. if i ever look cakey or weird i spray this on and the issue goes away. makes my highlight and eyeshadow stay on allll day. the mist is sooo good and the price is a little pricey but i would repurchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.