BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
katie b.
Beat setting spary to keep your makeup in the same place all night hence the name... spray this over your make up and fan it straigt away for best results
Justis B.
Edmonton
Smells terrible ! Very expensive and you have to use a lot of product to get your makeup to stay on. I won't be buying this again and wouldn't recommend it
Beth W.
I saw this in the checkout line at Sephora and I had to have it. It fits perfectly in even my smallest clutch. UD makes my favourite setting spray by far.
COURTLATTA L.
Sydney
My go to. My face always looks like a disaster by the end of a proper night out so this literally saves my looks for the time when the lights come on!
Jess C.
Great setting spray, you can really see the difference in the longevity of your makeup using this. I have repurchased multiple times and always recommend.
Penny G.
Would not use another setting spray, this is just the best! Taken it on holiday with me a number of times and my makeup did not budge! Ultra sweat proof! 🌟
Sara D.
Agliana
I used this setting spray and I can already see how much longer my makeup stays on during the day. It works really great! Probably my fav! I recommend it!
Madison R.
Hertfordshire
This product keeps my makeup on all day. It is quite pricey compared to other setting sprays but it comes with a lot of product and lasts a very long time
Michelle V.
hamilton, ON
On some days when i use this my makeup will look great but, other days it will make my face look super cakey.
However i guess it does keep makeup in place
Abi W.
Hull
This product is so good at keeping your makeup on all day it stays in place and does not move, for a setting spray it's quite pricey but I would recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.