BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
The best setting spray for all day/all night makeup. This keeps your makeup in place all day/night long. No, seriously, your makeup will NOT move. It keeps my makeup fully intact and even keeps it in place, as I have oily skin. I can’t leave the house without spraying face.
Annette G.
Love this stuff. Always makes my makeup last so much longer! Especially when I use it before putting on my makeup and then finishing my makeup by spraying it on when I am done.
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite setting spray. It melts all my makeup together and makes it look complete. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 star is because I cannot get over the smell.
Skylar R.
This product has beautiful packaging. It gets the job done and keeps your makeup lasting all night long. It has a weird scent of lettuce which I am not a fan of.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Amazing product!

My makeup lasts all day with just a few sprays.

It was a little more on the expensive side but it was worth it.

Through heat and water this setting spray has allowed my makeup to stay just as great as hours before.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I feel like I could run 10 miles with a full face of makeup on and it would still be perfect by the time I'm done when I use this. No matter what kind of conditions I'm in, if I use this stuff my makeup is going absolutely no where
Gigi S.
I love how this product keeps my makeup on and looking fresh even in the worst of environments. I can be in the middle of a mosh pit and my makeup still looks amazing. Brows on fleek, liner on point and so sharp it could cut a bih.
Carolyn W.
Kansas City
This is a setting spray every girl needs. Full size and travel size, you NEED this product especially when you anticipate a long night of dancing or a full day of work! Its so easy to use and lasts so long. Your makeup aint moving.
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
My favorite setting spray in history, keeps your makeup on all night even if your sweating. I'm a dancer so I'm always on stage with hot lights beating down on me and it keeps my makeup flawless. Buy this you won't be disappointed
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
Works pretty well have to use alot of it it just a couple sprays. I sweat really bad so my make up comes off easily, although this doesn't prevent that it helps it stay longer and not look runny. I absolutely hate the smell though
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.