BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tanya N.
Love this stuff. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money. I have dry skin and keeps my face nice n dewy looking. I would recommend this in a heartbeat!!!
Jennifer R.
ML1 3NB
always use this . my make up last all day can actually feel it setting which i qute like, lovely smell and is reasonable price considering how long it lasts
Samira G.
Cerritos, CA
This is my go to setting spray , if you are out always and want your makeup to stay flawless above 8 hours i have purchased my second bottle of this product
Natasha L.
Urban decay have amazing setting sprays but this one is my fav it makes your makeup pop that much better and keeps it in its place all day whats not to love
Pina C.
Capua
Really really good! It makes my makeup stay longer and everything smoother! The price is a little bit high, but it worths the moneys. I will buy it again!!!
Takoua k.
c'est parfait  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Veronica M.
Tecate, CA
It really does last all night, I like to set my face with this spray when I know I’m gonna wear my makeup for a long time or when the weather is super warm.
Jess 💕.
Upper Onslow, NS
It's a great setting spray unless you have extremely dry skin, I found it a bit too drying for my winter time skin but works wondefully in the summer!
Linzi B.
I love this setting spray! My make up stays put all night without having to keep using the spray. Travel sized is handy if you want to take it out with you.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Bomb! I use the travel size to travel and the full size when I am at home or doing makeup on clients. This setting spray is my go to for long lasting makeup!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.