BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer L.
Toronto, ON
perfect last step to my beauty routine. i have normal to combo skin so naturally the oily patches of my skin dont wear foundation very well. BUT when i spray this on my face, it holds up beautifully. the mist is also very fine which is a key to a beautiful finish once dried. totally recommend!
Bianca L.
Best setting spray ever buy buy buy greatest last very long all day and all night I would say ,recommend for huge makeup lovers easy to apply just a couple spritz
Jule E.
Love the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! It really extends the weartime of your makeup, and saves me from having to use a lot of setting powder on my dry skin.
Mae S.
london
I have used both all nighter and de-slick and both are such good setting sprays! I cannot praise this product enough it has helped so much to prevent my makeup from getting oily throughout the day! Using before I apply foundation and after. Before I found this product my makeup was always coming off throughout the days it's honestly a god send! And I love urban decay packaging ! product:urban-decay-all-nighter-long-lasting-makeup-setting-spray]Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Cory W.
I haven't used this too many times yet, but the few times I have it really helps keep my makeup on all day. I think trying the oil-deslick one May help even more.
Shukre K.
Dartford, Kent
This spray is very light on the skin. It keeps my makeup on for up to 14-16 hours per day whenever i put it on before and after my makeup. Its wonderful! Great! I love it!
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I love this setting spray! It completely takes away the powdery look to my makeup after I set my foundation, and leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless. It also keeps my makeup in place no matter what I'm doing all day all night. I love it! You will too!
Joselin V.
Amazing! I couldn't rave about this product more if I tried, the best setting spray there is. My makeup lasts and looks much, much fresher for a lot longer thanks to this handy little guy. Even if I am sweating or if it rains my makeup just seems to be still there soldiering through everything that gets thrown at it. I am honestly so happy with this, and it's extremely reassuring to know that my makeup takes more than a swipe to budge
Ame P.
This product does last all night, if you apple your makeup properly. It doesn't take the place of primers or powders, but it will keep all layers of your makeup in place. . I just love this product and you guys should try it  and see how amazing this product is
Leticia C.
Really good makeup setting spray! One of the greatest ones I have tried! It will make your makeup last literally forever! Just an incredible product that I would definitely recommend! Good for any kind of skin. I would definitely buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.