BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
toni g.
Bl82bf
The only setting spray that works for me. It really does last long enough for my makeup to look perfect and it one of my 'can't live without' products.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
I used this on my wedding... it was a girlfriend's actually, and it was AMAZING! Obviously I stole it... and have yet to tell her that I have it. LOL!
Brittany L.
CALGARY, AB
Hands down. The. Best. Setting. Spray. In. The. Land.
Stays all day, isn't sticky, and the bottles last quite awhile compared to other sprays Ive used.
Adriana m.
Montreal
i love this its not too expensive but you guys have to try this product its really working and it keeps your makeup all night even if you are clubbing
Katt P.
Lethbridge, AB
Love this product ! Works well to set the makeup or you can mix with oil based creams for under eye coverage to create an amazing long lasting finish .
Jess H.
This is a good setting spray doesn't leave ur skin feeling sticky it's a good finish to my makeup and it holds my makeup together .. highly recommend.
Shylyn L.
In my opinion this makes such a difference! It gets rid of the extra powder you have on yours face and locks you makeup in ALL DAY! Must have product!
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
If you want your makeup to last this is the setting spray to use once I use this spray I'm not worried about my makeup for the rest of the day or night
Chelsea B.
I find that this actually works really well and it helps your makeup stay. I had a really tough day at work and my makeup stunt in tact the entire time
Alyssa A.
Sudbury, ON
One of my favourites lasts all day. And it keeps your makeup in place like you just did it. It is slightly pricey. But in my opinion I'd give it a try.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.