BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexa Louise W.
Guymon
I love this, makes my makeup stay all day and night. I like how it doesn't make me look shiny too!
Kayleigh G.
Malvern
Best setting spray ever. It helps keep my makeup on for over twelve hours. I absolutely recommend.
Paige L.
Howey In The Hills, FL
I use this setting spray to set my makeup in place and it lasts all day long ! I love this product
anna l.
El Monte , CA
Once you go to this, you never go back. It's one of the best on the markets . Definitely recommend.
Chanqueria G.
I've been doing makeup for about five years and I ALWAYS ALWAYS use this! My makeup lasts so long!
Danielle D.
Dewey, AZ
It really lasts! I was so skeptical when I bought it, but it's amazing woke up with a perfect face
SheryllAnne S.
Staten Island, NY
This product is the finishing touches of my makeup! Makes my makeup Last all night long! I love it!
Marissa M.
Stockton, CA
One of the best setting sprays on the market. Such a nice, fine mist thanks to the perfect nozzle.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This stuff is the real deal and i cant leave any major place without putting this stuff on my face.
Maurica C.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this product! Stays on so well and my makeup does not budge. 10/10 would recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.