BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
This setting spray is my holy grail! I love it so much! I can use it and my makeup will not move!
Jay S.
Port St Lucie
This makeup spray will keep your makeup on all night. It is so great. I love this spray so much.
Gisela R.
Harrisonburg, Va
I have very oily skin and this works wonders! makes me feel very fresh and my makeup looks great!
Shelby L.
Reno
I love this stuff! My only negative is that for oily skin, the de-slick is a much better option!
bea f.
One of the best setting spray and it really works. It's long lasting and do it's work perfectly.
Monique E.
Erial, NJ
This is a beauty staple for me and I always have some on hand when I’m doing my makeup or others.
Samantha R.
This is the best setting spray ever! It keeps your make up in place all day and it’s so amazingI
Jessica T.
Wonderful product. Sets the skin beautifully! Last all day. Doesn't smell too harsh. Lightweight.
Morena H.
Las Vegas
Favorite setting spray right now I love the smell and it’s very light the bottle looks cool also
emma B.
Love this💓💓I only spray a little on and it stays on for a very very long time💓💓 I recommend this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.