BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emma W.
Love it love it love it loooove it looooooooovvvveeeeee it. 5 stars for sure! It's the bloody best, if you haven't got this I would suggest you trying it out. You will be converted!!'
Leah S.
Uxbridge, ON
Makes makeup last longer, as advertized. No big droplets with application. No chemically smell or feel on the skin.
pierrick m.
London uk
Clearly one of the beat setting spray you can found on the market at the moment , not really expensive for the quality ! He make the job perfectly smell nice and set you makeup for the whole day , you can also use it to refresh your makeup MUST HAR
Laura P.
Ruse
It setting my makeup perfectly! It's lasting sooo long and the face is just flawless. Really like this brand!
Charlotte L.
Poole, Dorset
The best setting spray, really helps my make-up last all day or all night! Easy to use and affordable
Katie V.
I worship the stuff, so good! I have this horrible eyeliner that is super cheap and quick to apply but melts up your eyelids when you get warm but this setting spray solves all my problems. Not only that but it keeps all of my makeup in place for hours and hours! Hell, I bet if I told it to it would even do my housework
Isabelle D.
Victoria
It feels good when I get a good laugh out on my phone but I'm so proud to say I have to go on the internet and I will not have a problem when I'm in a relationship and I'm just a good friend to me I just can't help
Elaine C.
Mississauga
Best setting spray ever, holds your makeup in place all day and takes away the powdery look.
Chenelle M.
Great product but a little pricey. I get the same effect with sprays that are cheaper.
DEBUSSY L.
Koronadal
The best setting spray I used! The spary is good and does not have this kind of sticky feeling, it protects me from sun rays. Easy to apply and satisfying!!!!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.