BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anna P.
Very good product, doesn’t leave white dots, sprays nicely, and keeps my makeup on all day. The only bad thing about this is the scent but it is not unbearable.
Izzy A.
One of the best setting sprays I used, kept my makeup on all night while I was on a party holiday, it's lightweight the only thing is it has a funny smell to it
Greisse A.
Vancouver
The best by far! I love applying before I start doing the makeup and at the end! It has a dewy efect and the makeup stays all day! This is a must have in my kit
Bethany 🎄.
sunderland
This product makes my makeup last all night and look flawless until I wipe it off. I’m glad I tried this and it will always be a staple in my makeup collection.
Florencia D.
Maravilloso para terminar la rutina de maquillaje, especialmente si el clima está muy caluroso o húmedo. Hará durar el maquillaje por más de 10 horas.
Natasha G.
Edmonton, AB
Does a really good job at keeping my make up in place. I have oily skin and still get oily using this setting spray. But a decent spray that I would repurchase.
Georgina C.
Standon, Hertfordshire
ITS THE GREEEEEAAATTTEST love it, use it everyday! Love the packaging! Loves how it transforms my makeup and makes it look like skin and a hell of a lot better!
Shannon M.
Highlands , Invergordon
My makeup doesn't look the same without it! Nice fine spray, which makes my makeup las longer and helps my makeup look less powdery and more skin like! Love it!
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MB
This product will literally keep your makeup from melting off your face on a hot summer day. I love its stay power but the smell definitely could be much better
Nur A.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.