BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting spray! I recently bought the duo pack at ulta and then three days later bought two more during ultas steal and deals. I love this! It kept my make up on all day and is so cooling. I definitely recommend this!
Sameea a.
Mountain View, CA
Amazing amazing amazing! For anyone doubting this product, you just need to try it. My foundation lasts SO much longer when using this product than without! Keeps me looking flawless all day, and is great when going out at night - keeps my face in place even when you're dancing. What I love about this product is how it removes the "powered" look and makes your skin look flawless! A bottle lasts me about 6-7 months with daily use.
Alexa P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes my makeup last for a long time. I have used better for cheaper prices however. The most is nice and there’s no smell to it. I do enjoy this product and think it does better than many setting sprays on the market but not my favorite.
Diamond D.
I love everything about it except the price and how much product you get. It’s amazing my makeup last all day but that price! The e.l.f. setting spray is much cheaper does the job and has the same amount of product as this one.
Dominique R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased a travel size of this setting spray in order to try it out and I love it! It keeps me matte in my t zone and is also good as a refresher spray. I will be purchasing the full size after I finish my travel size bottle.
Mackenzie L.
This is the only setting spray I have used so I don’t have much to compare it to. With that being said, I have no complaints. It sprays really easy and the most is not to thick that I feel like I’ve just walked through the rain.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I bought the travel size to see if I’d like it. It was okay, but not AMAZING. It’s the best one I’ve used, though. It is very easy to apply and smells amazing. It has a wet look at first, which I don’t like. But it’s a setting spray, so that’s expected. I would recommend.
Gabrielle Z.
Duryea, PA
I absolutely love this spray. It keeps my foundation in place all day, even in the scorching heat we've had this summer, and it smells good. I've been using it for years, and I have no interest in changing to a different brand.
Madeleine A.
Morgantown, WV
My go to setting spray, I always go back to this one no matter how many others I try. This really does last all-night and locks everything in to place. I will continue to buy this and I’d cry if it ever were to be discontinued.
Rachel T.
This is a great setting spray, but I do not like the type of sprayer it is. It isn’t a consistent spray like the morphe one and for $32 it felt cheap but works great and will keep your makeup all day. I also don’t like the smell
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.