BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Krista R.
Columbia
This setting spray really does make my makeup last longer. It seals everything in and holds sparkles in place. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. It has a strange smell...hard to describe. But I don’t like it. With that said, it is still an amazing product and I wouldn’t go without it. I definitely recommend trying it!
Taylor A.
Beth setting spray ever on the market. It sets my make up all night literally just like the title. The packaging is even cuter now that they redid it. I only need a few squirts in my make up is set. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if they need a good setting spray that will make their make up last all night long.
Taylor F.
This is a very good setting spray for its price range. I do find a very big difference when I decide to use this before and after my makeup rather than not using it at all. I’m not sure I would say that it lasts all night, but it does last long. I find it makes my eye makeup stay the best. I also really like the new packaging.
Edward E.
San Jose, Ca
This isn’t a fan favorite for nothing. It really works wonders on keeping your makeup looking amazing throughout the day. It’s one of my favorite settings sprays because it really helps keep me less oily. I stopped using this for a while but when I started using it again I rediscovered why I loved it in the first place.
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
This setting spray is the  best one I have tried yet! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long, and for a girl with oily skin that is all I ask for. It has a very fine mist which is awesome! you're not left with "water droplets" on your face. I douse myself in this and then fan till dry. Its amazing highly recommend.
Miranda M.
honestly, I don't see the hype behind this spray. it does melt all of my makeup together nicely, but it causes me to get way more oily throughout the day in comparison to other setting sprays. I don't think this is the worst out there, but it's not the best. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Savannah W.
Houston
My holy grail! I have used since it came out & will continue to repurchase! It helps keep your face from sliding off in sweaty or humid conditions, whether you are dry, oily or somewhere in between. It also helps tone down any powdery look & give you a nice satin finish to your skin. Definitely worth the price!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
This isn’t my favorite setting spray. It does an okay job keeping my makeup in place, although glitter can still move around after a long night. The smell though is awful. I don’t know why it smells this way? Is it a chemical smell or is it actually some sort of food smell? I can’t tell. Either way, I would rather try something else next time.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
A classic! This is one of the best out there. Believe the hype. It’s real. It’s a little pricey and that’s the only thing keeping me from buying it constantly, but it’s such a good setting spray. My makeup never cracks or fades when I use this. I can also reapply it throughout the day if I need to and it’s a great refresher.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This is my staple for setting spray. I have one open and a two pack that I haven't even opened. I go through using this when I do on-location makeup for brides and photo shoots. I have a trick I use, I spray before adding the powder and then I spray after. Really gives a great extra seal to the makeup. The scent is a light floral that dissipates quickly. So far, I haven't had anyone complain about irritation or burning. I will continue to use this brand as my staple for setting sprays. I get mine at Sephora for $42 for a double pack.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.