BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alanna D.
Halifax, NS
My go-to Setting Spray. If you're looking to extend the wear of your makeup, this is the product for you. It works for any skin type and just locks your makeup in place all day. Hands down the best
Georgia B.
Preston , Lancashire
Really does do what it says on the tin! I use it for when I go out and after spending hours dancing and in a hot club, my makeup is still on and isn't smudged! Perfect for travelling too
Kristyna C.
Definitely love this setting spray. I wouldn't say it makes my make-up last a lot longer than without it but it does make my makeup less cakey once I've powdered which is what I'm using it for!
Steph K.
By far the best spray I've ever used. Mac is the second. This is pricey but sooo worth it. I always have some on hand! It's perfect if you need your makeup to stay on all day!
Sara F.
I frequently use this product on brides after I have finished their face. It creates a barrier between your face and the world and makes everything last so much longer. A must have for long days!
Party all day and night, and want to stop worrying about your makeup going to hell? Well this might be the setting spray for you! Keeps all your makeup in place all night long and you'll look nothing but flawless!
member-97ad2db3e
This is the best setting spray on the market hands down! My makeup has always just fallen off my face, it has never normally lasted a full working day! With this spray I have honestly noticed how much more makeup has lasted the day! I could not recommend this enough!
Jasmyne J.
Orlando, FL
This product does last all night, if you apple your makeup properly. It doesn't take the place of primers or powders, but it will keep all layers of your makeup in place.
Iman I.
I love this setting spray, honestly it jus sets my makeup leaving a nice duey finish and it keeps my makeup on all day. Only a couple of sprays and your good to go. Definitely worth all the hype and would purchase this again
Aleisha D.
Love this setting spray for every occasion use! Keeps your make up locked in place all day and all night! Lovely subtle even application, and not drowning on the face. Leaves a great hydrating and cooling feel on top of make up!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.