BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Meagan P.
Red Deer, AB
Looooove this spray! I did not believe the power of a setting spray until I tried UDs, and now I use it pretty much every day. Pair it with the Smashbox primer water and you are SET!
Jacqueline S.
Humacao, PR
Excelente próxima para pieles grasas lo utilizo todos los días luego de terminar el maquillaje, sumamente fácil de aplicar con dos o tres rociadas es suficiente y si los recomiendo
Fanni H.
Lappeenranta
If you want your makeup to last, this is the product for you! It doesn't feel like you have a ton of makeup on and it also quite long lasting. Just a quick spray on top of your makeup and you're ready to go!
Mery J.
Barcelona, spain
This setting spray makes my makeup lasting all day in perfect condicions. It smells beautifully, and also lasts. Its price is not very expensive, because its quality is so great.
beth w.
Hamilton, Ontario
I picked this up because my makeup tends to look a tad tired mid evening. It's scent free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. For sure makes my makeup last much longer. Love it
Randi C.
Ridgetown
Love this setting spray it is long lasting and it doesn't make your makeup run off .it keeps the make up in place. And you don't have to touch up your make. This is an amazing product its one of my favorites
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Love this miracle in a bottle amazing finishing touch to a flawless look long wearing changed my life after I discovered this amazing product can't live without it now must have.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I haven't found one better yet! It actually feels slightly tacky while drying compared to others that feel as though I have just wet my face. Helps to keep things from smudging.
Johanna M.
If I want my skin to be perfect I turn to these products, fill my pores smoothes my skin I have perfect my makeup, seals and keeps everything in its holy place, I like its matte finish on my face
genna m.
Oakville, ON
Love this setting spray. I think this is the only spray I've ever tried that really does increase the wear time of my makeup. Great for melting powders into your skin, Probably the best setting spray I've tried.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.