BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
I love this! Lasts a long time. Good price and good quality. Would recommend. Have bought many times.
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
My favorite setting spray! I use this to set my eyeshadow and my face makeup and my makeup stays put!
Christy S.
Katy
Great setting spray holds makeup all day. Has a nice sprayer. Will buy this product again and again.
Amy K.
Camby, IN
My go to setting spray!!!! Great!!!!! Keeps everything in place all day or night!!!!! Price is great.
Kyrsten K.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is OMG GREAT. I looooove it. I wish it didn’t cost so much but it’s well worth the price!
Jojo :.
Holds makeup in place and doesn’t mess it up when you put it on. Leaves it with the finish you put on
abby g.
Murray, UT
Helps my makeup stay all day. I love it I got it as a sample and had to get the full size. Great buy
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
Doesn't leave the face tacky and is also great to apply right before highlight to enhance the looks.
Vicki T.
Best setting spray ever. Period. It literally keeps your makeup fresh all night through the next day
Sequoia W.
Seattle
Does good with my face makeup but my eyeshadow doesn’t hold up quite as well. I still like it though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.