BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

skyli((: C.
Los Angeles
Truly the nicest and most popular setting spray out there and it is really easy and soothing to use.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite setting spray that I have ever tried! Still trying to find a cheaper alternative
Aly D.
Millbrook , AL
Great for dry skin but I still prefer the formula of their all nighter. Still a great product though
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA
Love this stuff. Takes the Cakey look away and my makeup lasts longer. Buy it and try it for yourself
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Use this sometimes when I know I’m going to be wearing my makeup for a long time. Seems to work well.
Rubi B.
This is a product i keep buying and buying when I'm out of it, i mean...how can you live without this!
Ginger H.
Tupelo, MS
This setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh and last all day! This is my favorite setting spray!
Miranda B.
Tigard, OR
I work in a restaurant and this is the ONLY thing that keeps my makeup in place all day, I love it :)
Angie C.
Orange Park , FL
One of the best setting spray that I love it’s like air on skin it holds you makeup for a long time.
Haley H.
Linden, AL
I love all of urban decays setting sprays! This really locks in my makeup to make it last all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.