BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
I love this setting spray there's nothing worse than spending ages on your makeup and it coming off a few hours later this solves the problem a few sprays here and there and you would think you've just applied your makeup 5 minutes ago
Karen F.
First time I used the product I wa very disappointed as it did not increase how long my makeup lasted. Second time I realised you need to apply a lot of product and let it dry, this worked very well
Revy S.
Edmonton , AB
Works very well and has a great smell! My make up still looks flawless after dancing at the club or a workout! 4 stars because make up still transfers. Overall great product.
Lindsay A.
Mount Pearl, NL
This setting spray definitely does it job!!! It's not my favourite, simply because I've found comparable sprays for cheaper. Dries quickly and the pump doesn't soak your face
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
Absolutely love the new packaging, sets my makeup really well, helps it stay on all the way into the next day and helps blend my makeup to make it smooth and look nearly flawless
Lucy R.
This seriously sets my makeup so well! I love how it works and it removes all of the excess powder off my skin! It's great for my combination skin and I would seriously recommend this product for anyone looking for a setting spray that actually keeps your makeup on all night!
✨ECEM ✨ A.
These are great. If my makeup needs to last all day and night I always use these products. It never disappoints. I recommend it to anyone who needs their makeup to last long.
Renée G.
Scarborough , ON
Short and sweet: Made my skin itch like crazy after using it for the whole day! I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin and I didn't even see a difference in my makeup longevity.
Steph K.
By far the best spray I've ever used. Mac is the second. This is pricey but sooo worth it. I always have some on hand! It's perfect if you need your makeup to stay on all day!
Despina M.
Excellent setting spray! If your makeup is stubborn with you and you need it to last look no further the solution is right here!! The mist is great too. I would definitely repurchase
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.