BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda M.
Swift Current, SK
I love this setting spray, when it says all nighted it means it!I use this anytime i have a special occasion or know I'm going to have a busy day to keep everything in place and perfect for hours. I have tried other but nothing compares to this formula for me.
Kate A.
My favourite setting spray although the new Glam Glow setting spray is a close tie! When I apply it I can tell it is setting into place. Smells great and is good for both oily and dry skin. I would recommend this product.
Jenessa D.
Absolutely love this! I had the travel size one and it did run out fast but I have normal skin type and it works great. It also is good for dry skin, it keeps my makeup in place all day! I would defiantly recommend this
Liana G.
I have to say that it is not worth the price... I bought this and i was soo happy but not when i tried it. I did not keep my makeup on all day long. Just don't touch your face and it will do the same thing. The only pro is that it makes you feel fresh...!
Loma C.
Mississauga
Hands down o use this everyday after applying my makeup

It gives you that finishing glow and a dewy look after.
Keeps your makeup on for longer and lasts forever. What more do you want
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
Does the job! You can use it sparingly and your makeup isn't going to budge. Doesnt clog pores of make you feel sticky. I like that it doesn't change the look of whatever makeup i am wearing, it simply holds it in place and protects it.
Emily H.
This is a miricale in a bottle . It totally saves your makeup and 2-3 sprays keeps your face from melting off by lunchtime . It's lightweight on the skin And you can't feel it . You get a good amount of product and I'm definitely going to buy again .
Lasonta J.
Pearland , TX
I am probably on my 17th bottle of this stuff. The first and only setting Spray I've tried. I have normal - combo skin. This Spray has a nice mist. It sets my makeup and keeps it put all day through rain, snow or storm.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
This is a classic. It was the first setting spray I ever used and it made me realize how important it is to use one! It literally locks your makeup in place all day (or night!) you can't go wrong with this setting spray.
Amira O.
Algiers
My favorite setting spray by far. It makes the makeup look less powdery and cakey and the makeup stay in place all day -or night- even with my oily skin. It leaves a dewy finish which makes the skin look healthy and natural.
I definitly recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.