BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sharon G.
I am in love with this product! It doesn't leave me oily or wet looking. Sometimes when I'm using a lot of powder products on my face it can leave me looking cakey. This product however adds enough moisture to make your makeup look more natural. Love love love this product!
Laura S.
i love this product so much it makes my makeup stay on all day! the mist that comes out is extremely refreshing & satisfying to finish your makeup with. this product is for all skin types i find! I would recommend this product to all my friends because its that damn good :)
Kirstie K.
Edmonton, Alberta
I LOVE this spray! I had bought it to experiment for an upcoming wedding I will be in, and I wanted to do my own makeup, but to have it last. This works wonderfully! I also love Urban Decay makeup.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
This spray is the best! I have oily skin and my makeup tends to run hours after application. This is due much in part to my oily complexion and my need to touch my face on several occasions throughout the day... my makeup stays put when I use this product.
Samar K.
My makeup doesn't budge when I spray this. I first spray this after my foundation and then right at the end and I'm good to go! My makeup looks like EXACTLY how it was when I applied it. And takes away the powdery and cakey effect!
Kelsey K.
Halifax, NS
One of the best setting sprays. If you want your makeup to last all day (and all night), this is the setting spray for you. It gives the skin a soft matte finish without making your skin look dry.
Sean V.
This product will change your life! It really does the job in making your makeup stay all day. You just need to spray this all over tour face after makeup! I recommend this to every skin type!!
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
Best setting spray I have ever used! Seriously recommend! Thank you Urban Decay for coming out with a setting spray where I don't have to worry about my makeup while I'm out for a night on the town!
Rhyanna K.
This is my go to setting stray. After i finish my makeup I use a few sprays of this to set it, it doesn't make my face feel sticky and you only need a few sprays so the bottle will last a long time.
Taryn F.
Keeps my makeup flawless for hours upon hours. Use this to finish my makeup every day regardless of where I'm going or what I'm doing because it takes away a lot of the powdery look and seals all my makeup in for the entire day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.