BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Daniella M.
Fenwick, ON
This makes a full face of makeup last all day, even in the summer!!! I spend 18+ hours on my feet at work inside and outside sweating up a storm but my makeup stays put all day.
Stephanie T.
Got the sample version of this from sephora and i liked it! The mist is fine enough so it doesn't leave big droplets that can destroy your makeup when sprayed. The scent is a little strong but overall great for holding up make-up all day long.
Nicola L.
Dunleer
This is my holy grail on a night out at the club it keeps my makeup on all night real Matte finish give a real natural look to your look quite pricey but worth it I would definitely recommend this product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
This is by far the best setting spray. It has a nice fine mist, doesn't get shiny and keeps your makeup in place all night! I just wish it priced a bit better as I use it so often!
Fionn T.
England
This is such a good setting spray! It's a bit expensive but is worth it! You can buy this online! It makes your makeup stay on all day and is a light weight product so it doesn't feel heavy on your face
Tammy L.
I brought the sample version of this just to see if it was good. And I love it so will be buying the full bottle now since I've tested it out. Would definitely recommend this. Good for all skin types also
Jennifer K.
Edmonton , AB
Love this setting spray it's a great mister doesn't spray to much on one area of the face at all it lightly goes on to every inch of my face. I never leave my house without this incase I need to spray again throughout the night and my makeup doesn't budge at all
Kristina K.
La Crescenta, CA
Best spray if you need your makeup to stay on all day and all night. Locks everything into place and helps with the powdery makeup look in order to make it look more like skin.
Elizabeth K.
Yes. It's anything proof. And I wear it with my Kat Von D foundation so it never stops working.
First setting spray I've ever used and I fell in love and I have rebought since.
Nicole N.
I have been using this spray for years and absolutely love it! I have acne prone, extremely sensitive skin and this product does not bother or irritate my skin! I started using on the weekends for those long nights, but now I use it everyday!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.