BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Imogen F.
This stuff is incredible! Keeps my make-up look fresh and glowy through out the day! And it does a great job of making it stay in place! 100% recommend this to anyone with oily skin, but it is also great for dry and combination skin types too.
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
It makes your foundation last longer and it is a natural look to the skin and I recommend it has sun protection and it keeps your make up in place all day and i would but it again
deesha g.
mumbai
Love how this product works . It keeps the effect of my makeup new as ever. It helps me go through an amazing and exhausting party night without getting my makeup off
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Still by far the best setting spray I have ever used I love the packaging it's amazing for all skin types it keeps your makeup in place all day and night! It's natural and doesn't add any skins! Yes I would buy again
Oksana S.
North vancouver, BC
This stuff is excellent! Keeps that makeup on and helps or last much longer. A little pricey but it definitely is worth it. I like to use the NYX matte one for everyday use, and this only on special occasions
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
I bought this in a small spray bottle and it's amazing!
With a few sprays, my makeup lasts all day and night, it has a matte finish which is perfect and I think it's great for all skin types!
Would recommend
Dana A.
Calgary, AB
I use this spray in the summer to handle my oily skin. I really have noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts without breaking apart. My makeup lasts and extra 4 or 5 hours with this spray compared to when I don't use it, so I love it.
Lauren E.
It lasts through the whole day and the whole night. This setting spray keeps your makeup exactly where you put it without feeling sticky or gross. It even lasts through the gym! My holy grail setting spray.
Jillian B.
My favourite way to end a make up session, a little spritz will set your makeup for hours and gives you skin a sloghly radiant look. I always use this before having my photo taken.
Mi'Onnah W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this setting spray! After a night of partying all night my makeup stays in place, when I get home I don't want to take my makeup off because it still looks so good! I would recommend it for oily skin and would definitely keep buying!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.