BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
This is a great setting spray! I love it. My makeup never moves! & it makes my makeup stay on longer
Erika G.
Really does set your makeup for hours! I am not a fan of the smell, I feel it smells like pesticide.
Darcy P.
Springville
Great setting spray! Makes my makeup look great and last all night! Smells nice and has a nice mist.
Sara J.
Edgewater
The perfect setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY LONG. And a bottle lasts a long time.
Leonela S.
Hayward , CA
I have use this product how refreshed my face when I have makeup from a lot of time whith a lot time
Wendy S.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my top 5 favorites! I gotta say this is an awesome product. Really makes my look last all day
Arlene P.
One of my favorite setting sprays and It keeps my makeup in place all day and it is a natural finish
Christina W.
This is an amazing setting spray! It smells pleasant and kept my makeup flawless all day! I love it!!
Jocelyn M.
Perfect for everyday and a night out! Keeps makeup cool and refreshing all day long! So lightweight!
Brittany L.
Orange Park
Love this make up setting spray! It’s long lasting and even better, it melts all the make up together
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.