BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
Love this stuff! Its my go to product! Highly recommend. I give it 100! Perfect for any look.
Kara R.
EL CENTRO, CA
Have been using this spray for a few years now! I have normal to oily skin and it wears well
Gabriella G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
great setting spray, leaves my makeup on all night long. doesn't leave my face feeling sticky
Bella D.
waterbury
AMAZING!! I go through this so fast!! It literally will keep your makeup put for hours on end
Ivette I.
It keeps my make up in place all day. I love it.
Stays on even if I apply it in the morning.
Isabelle K.
Provo, UT
Everyone knows this is a holy grail product. My makeup lasts FOREVER with this setting spray.
Eliza R.
Natchez, MS
I liked this setting spray and I haven't tried in a long time but I remember it was amazing.
Franchesca ✨.
Yonkers
Best product for beginners even thought it’s a bit expensive it does keep my makeup in place.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Yes! Love this! It did make my makeup stay on for a very long time. I use it almost everyday.
Karibelk M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love it locks my makeup all day long without budging a bit. And does not make my face greasy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.