BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Celeste H.
this is a great product. Just great quality all around. Very lightweight mist not like a water fountain spraying you. has decent sun protection. Very easy to apply all you do is spray and go. which is super easy. I will bu it again. but please send to me.
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. It helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I have oily skin, and this spray helps keep my makeup mattified as much as possible. I love purchasing the duo because it saves me a little more money . Highly recommend!
hayley f.
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. I wore this when tailgating a college football game in the pooring rain and my make up did not move at all! This will make your make up stay on through any kind of weather or activity. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Setting spray is always hard for me to find. My skin is extremely sensitive so I was surprised when this setting spay worked for me .  I got this as a gift from a friend and now I buy it as a gift for myself LOL. Hands down an awesome setting spray! Makeup lasts for most of the day and doesnt move.
Louisa B.
Boulder, CO
I do not recommend this product. I ended up giving away my bottle to someone because I couldn't bare finishing it. It made me incredibly greasy and shiny and when I brought this up to a Sephora employee she agreed with me and pointed me in a different direction.
Belinda M.
Wesley Chapel
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. I love it sooo much! It smells amazing too! The price is affordable since they have different sizes and you don’t need that much. It can last you awhile. Highly recommend it, it does indeed last all day and night!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This setting spray is amazing. You can have sex and you're makeup won't move around at all!! I've gone through a bunch of bottles. It's great for hot summer days/ nights and long school days. It has a powerful spritzer, and a neutral smell that isint irritating.
Amanda C.
Purchased this setting spray before a trip to FL in the summer and it definitely didn't disappoint. I have combination skin and after applying my normal makeup I easily spritzed this all over my face and my makeup stayed on all day without making my face greasy!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I use the product everyday and always make sure to have a mini for travel. The spray is light and isn’t sticky. It seems to work to further blend my makeup somehow and dries quickly without leaving any noticeable residue. And it does seem to help my makeup last.
Hannah M.
Camden
Once I found this setting spray I have never had a need to try any other ones. It speaks for itself. Swear proof, water proof, literally lasts forever. I love this product!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.