BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Harriet L.
Edinburgh
Used this setting spray on many occasions and it has impressed every time! When I've done others' makeup they've reported it lasted perfectly even through stormy weather thanks to this spray. It absolutely does what it says it does and I would buy again as soon as this bottle runs out.
Pam M.
Wroxham, Norwich
I have oily skin and it's amazing to finally finds a setting spray that locks in my makeup all day!! Definitely worth the money and I will be replacing mine once I have finally finished it (the large bottle lasts FOREVER)
Phillippa H.
I really enjoy how this setting spray gets rid of any powdery texture on my face. It smells nice and is very refreshing. Makes my makeup look a lot more natural but I'm not sure if it helps it last any longer. I'd repurchase though regardless.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Until I actually tried the project for myself I didn't see the whole hype about this setting spray. I wear my makeup for usually at least 12 hours and let me just say I am IMPRESSED! I think anyone who wears their makeup for a long time should try this out. It's truly an amazing project and it keeps my makeup in tact all day!
Joanne W.
Vancouver
This delivers a fine mist which is really important so my face doesn't feel soaking wet in places and dry in others. It really helps keep makeup in place as well as to freshen up throughout the day. I also like to mist my beauty sponge with it before I dab on foundation to really lock it into place. I've gone through bottles of these and really can't live without it.
Fatema H.
Scarborough , ON
OMGGGG this right here is my holy grail!!! I discovered this product when I was 19 years old and I have been using it since and I plan to continue to use it for as long as i wear makeup! This setting spray makes your makeup stay on all day without budging. I've worn makeup all day and went out at night and my makeup did not budge at all.
Sarah-Louise B.
Really good mattifying setting spray that makes your makeup last longer than it would without.
I can't give this 5 stars as it contains ingredients which are known irritants to skin.

I've since switched to MAC which is much more skin friendly.
Heather C.
Peterborough, ON
This is my MUST HAVE. I can't imagine going anywhere without a coat of the all nighter setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day and night and doesn't leave a sticky residue or settle into my foundation. 10/10 would recommend if you are looking for an amazing setting spray
Gin F.
MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. Absolutely love this! I have dry skin, and although I live in a humid country, I've assumed that I don't need a setting spray as my skin isn't oily. Boy was I wrong! I gave the UD All Nighter a try and my makeup will not budge at all, even after more than 12hr or wear! I do wish it to be more affordable, but for now I don't see any other product comparable to this!
Daylan B.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. I use this for nights out where I'm dancing and sweating- my makeup's stayed on.. one night I had to walk home in the rain and my makeup stayed intact. This is truly a great finishing spray that locks in your makeup and gives a flawless finish! Bought 2 of the travel size and I'm going to invest in the full size soon!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.