BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Katie J.
After being advised to use this to prolong my make up wear I was sceptical as never used a set spray before but it definitely works! Chill is my fave for oily skin.
Shaunna W.
Brampton, PA
My go to setting spray ! I find this works the best out of all the brands out there, with this on my face my makeup isn't budging at all! I will be re-buying this again for sure as it's a necessity to my beauty routine!
Georgia R.
Amazing! Kept my makeup on for hours on end even during a job interview! I don't go in the sun so not sure about sun protection. Extremely lightweight and kept me looking fresh looking everyday and would 110% buy again.
Tori I.
Winnipeg
Hands down best setting spray out there when it comes to prolonging your makeup. It will literally keep your makeup on through almost anything. I even went swimming once without taking off my makeup using the spray and when I got out, it barely even looked any different from before I went in the water.
jackie l.
If you want your makeup lasting all day and night then this is the setting spray you need! It works so well and really make your makeup lasting all day and night! I have oily skin and this spray really makes everything stick!
Sara G.
Using this setting spray makes all the time I spend doing my make up worth it. I have combination skin and this helps my make up stay on the dry and oily parts. I would defiantly buy this again because to me it makes all the expensive make up stay on my face!
Hannah D.
Hold makeup on all night , hydrating , dry yo the touch , good for all skin types , use with or without makeup for a glowy look all day , works great with highlighters for that pop and would definitely recommend to people
Jessica T.
Sydney
Can not find a settings spray better than this. It makes my makeup last all kind of conditions and it doesn't budge at all. It's refreshing on the face and reduces the cakey look of foundation. Would definitely recommend.
Nat L.
This setting spray is phenomenal! It's light weight and effective. One application in the morning and you're good to go! Makeup that usually slides off my face by the end of the night looks perfectly applied when I use this spray. I would absolutely recommend this product as a staple for anyone who loves makeup, and loves their makeup staying on their face!
Alivia H.
Frederick
I think this make up setting spray so amazing I can go out for a night and go out with my friends my make up will stay on no matter what i'm doing that day or night my sweat won't affected it I love the finish of it I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.