BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Demarcus M.
Super great at making mkeup last all day! The mist is very fine and sprays well over the face. I used it to help with the pigment of eye shadows and it worked very well! I would definitely recommend this product to beginners as well as well seasoned makeup goers!
natalie h.
texas
This is legit! though, i wish it wasn't expensive. i feel like i go great lasting power when i sprayed a LOT on but that just means that i went through it really fast. didn't mess up my skin, felt great, no complaints!
Chantelle J.
This setting spray is amazing I've gone through 2 bottles of this it keeps your makeup in place all day with out budging it just melts into your skin and doesn't leave your face feeling wet of sticky
Caitlyn K.
Hands down best setting spray!
I wear this over my full face makeup for Music Festivals. It does not come off even after 12 hours of dancing, sweating, and being in the hot sun in the middle of summer!
aimee b.
I use this on myself every day and when I wear it my makeup doesn't budge! Works well on all skin types (I am oily but I used it on other people with dry and combination skin and their makeup stayed on for hours without having to reapply). I never leave home without applying and swear by it? 100% would recommend to others!
Svetlana C.
Santiago, Chile
This is a must in your life. It truly works and I've put my make up though sweaty hell! I'm a Bikram yoga teacher and I've taught class with my face full make up and sweating for 90 min and no smudges whatsoever, everything stays in place even after teaching 2 classes on a row 😊
Chandler S.
Jonesboro, AR
Definitely my favorite high-end brand of setting spray. Yes, it's expensive but it's totally worth the money if you're putting on a full face of make-up and need it to last for a long period of time.
Jumaimah L.
I use this under my make up and my foundation applies so much more smoothly! This is also amazing to create a greater pigment for eyeshadows to make your look more intense! It is also amazing to spray on your face throughout the day to rehydrate and keep your face looking fresh! It also really helps with the longevity of your make up!
Koralis A.
Lo mejor de la vida, te lo aplicas y el maquillaje queda perfecto durante horas (todo el día) . Te ayuda con la grasa y te hace ver como si acabarás de maquillarte aunque hayan pasado horas . Es de tamaño grande por lo que te dura bastante. De verdad que vale la pena pagar por esto
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I've only used it a couple times as I find it makes my face feel very heavy and it doesn't work well for me. my makeup seems to last longer without me using it. personally I don't find it worth the money.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.