BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sasha R.
Rio rancho, NM
One of the first kinds of setting sprays I've used and I loved it , long lasting and addictive
Brittany S.
Derry, NH
I wish I could give this 10 stars. I love this product so much I have been using it for years.
Jada O.
Dallas, TX
If you want your makeup to stay in place and it go all wild and runny this is a good product !
Pricila G.
Elgin, IL
Love this product
It does make my makeup stay thru the night
I don't have any issues with this
Berenice R.
Pulaski, TN
I went to a party last night and omg my makeup lasted all night long with this setting spray !
Lexi S.
Bakersfield
one of the best setting sprays i’ve ever used. makes my makeup stay on & look fresh for hours!
Melissa R.
Woodhaven, NY
This setting spray makes my make up stay on all day. I never have to reapply any of my make up
Chelsea D.
This keeps my makeup on all day. I use it during the day because I don’t wear makeup at night.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This setting spray works amazingly. my make up last a really long time when i use this product
Chelsea S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm on my third bottle. Can't get enough of it. Sets my makeup do well and lasts all day long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.