BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristine M.
Niagara Falls
My absolute favorite setting spray! I was beyond impressed with how well my makeup looked at the end of an extremely long day, in the heat and humidity nonetheless!  Gave me a perfect natural finish from morning to night!  I would definitely recommend this product!
Dara S.
dallas
This stuff works!! It’s definitely worth the price. I have combination skin and it keeps my skin moisturized but not oily. My biggest problem is that my makeup gets oily throughout the day/night, and comes off. This definitely does the trick!
Carissa A.
I began using this after my skin went from oily to combo. I still have a little oily skin, but not like I used to. I also have some dry patches, but this setting spray is fantastic if you have combo and/or dry skin. It holds my makeup ALL day and night. I only use two sprays in the shape of an X across my face.
mallory j.
Louisville, KY
This setting spray is amazing!! It really makes my makeup set into my face and look super natural while also making my makeup last through hours even while I’m dancing outside at football games. This has been a constant repurchase for me!
Brittany M.
I can’t honestly say if I know that this product makes my make up last any longer, but I do know that it is very refreshing and sets on my make up and a place. After I sprayed as my make up kind of melts all into the skin and looks better.
Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
This setting spray deserves all of the hype that it gets. It keeps my makeup looking fresh for almost the entire day, and keeps the oil at bay. My face usually looks greasy and full of oil when I don’t set my makeup with this spray, so it’s definitely a game changer. The only negative is the smell. It literally smells like a sneeze, which I hate. But other than that, it’s great.
Amanda S.
Hands down the best setting spray. I use this daily to keep my makeup in place or to freshen up. It last me quite a while but I’m not someone who sprays 10 times either. This is a holy grail item for me that I’ll continue to repurchase.
Marisa B.
Peoria
This stuff is the real deal! My makeup doesn’t budge when i use it. It’s so lightweight, easy to apply, and perfect for any skin type. Gives the perfect matte makeup finish. I have recommended to so many friends!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
I just started using this setting spray about a week ago, and so far it is amazing! I actually like it a lot better than the NYX setting spray. It sprays on more evenly and covers the face perfectly. I would highly recommend this spray!
Sara Ann C.
Fountain Inn, SC
I️ love love love this setting spray. I️ always had issues with my makeup staying all day but never have issues after using this. It’s so easy to apply and you don’t even know you have it on. Best product I could have ever chosen for wedding day pictures. Thanks for such a great product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.