BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jill E.
Scarborough, ON
My setting spray holy grail! I’ve been using this since day one! It’s perfect on my skin. It has a natural finish and it actually set your makeup more than 16 hours. A must have!
SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
Still one of my favourites even after a few years of use! I'm always trying other setting sprays from other companies but I always end up back to the all nighter!
It helps me not look cakey and blend my powders together soooo much easier and seamless!
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
The perfect setting spray for oily skin. It definitely helps your make up in place all day . I purchased the travel size which is pretty decent prize and great value for your money. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it.
Ruby K.
This is a staple in my makeup stash. I know that this setting spray will perform well and will not disappoint. It's good for all skin types and it truly hold the makeup longer than without. I recommend this and will definitely buy again.
Naia B.
Brighton ,UK
This setting spray is A-MA-ZING!!!!!!! I love it so much and it makes your makeup stay on all day and all night! I can only say great things about this. I think the packaging is fine but it's nothing special! I am definitely going to buy this again. I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
I like this setting spray for setting my foundation before applying my bronzer, blush, contour and highlight. I also use it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes to achieve high pigmentation with shimmer eye shadows. I also use it to set my face once my entire face of makeup is applied. I find that it does not have a very appealing smell.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
When I first started getting into makeup I was wary of setting spray, I didn't think it would make much of a difference, and it's a steep price point.
This really helps with keeping my foundation from moving and adds to the staying power of blush and highlight.
Try the travel size!
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I thought that it was the best but now that I have tried out other brands I would say that I have found better and cheaper ones. This product is quite expensive and you do go through it pretty fast. It did a good job of keeping my makeup set throughout the day and made my face have a matte appearance. It sprays on quite nicely and easily reaches all inches of your face.
Brittany A.
Brampton, ON
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting spray, it really works well! The scent is fairly light and seems to dissipate quickly. The product hasn't clogged my pores at all (which I was initially worried about) and allows makeup to last all night. Would absolutely recommend to others and purchase again in the future!
Kendra K.
Saskatoon
Urban decay is definitely a brand I go to for everything and anything from eyeshadow to foundation to setting spray and over all they do not disappoint! They have such a solid line up and this setting spray is no exception! You want your makeup set? This is definitely the spray for you! It gives you such a refreshing feel even if you apply pounds of makeup on! Definitely recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.