BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssia P.
This setting spray is truly amazing! It really does work and it works with well with my combination skin. Urban decays setting spray is easy to apply and is very light weight. I would definitely buy it again!
Ailish R.
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. I have oily skin and this makes my makeup stay on for a full day. I spray it after my foundation and then at the end of my makeup routine and it is perfect! I absolutley adore the new packaging to!! 11/10 would recommend to everyone no matter what their skin type is!!
Karm M.
The Urban Decay makeup setting spray is an amazing product that not only makes you feel refreshed when you spray it on your face but it also makes your makeup last all day! This product doesn't have a strong smell and it is good for all skin types. Would highly recommend and would buy again.
Abigail T.
This is extremely good for oily skin and it works wonders to set my makeup, when you apply you can't feel it, it's so lightweight! Keeps my makeup in place all day! Would defiantly purchase this product again!
Danaliz J.
San Juan
I think that the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray in whatever zise or oz is sooo good, it makes my skin softer and my makeup last soo longer y is just so good, I think that everyone shoulf try it.
Sus K.
This is my go to make-up setting spray. It does not have a strong scent and it gives a nice fine mist instead of splashes of water droplets. Your make-up really does stay put and I have used this in dance performances too. It keeps your make-up looking matte under the stage lights, it's an excellent setting spray!
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I received this in a favorites of Sephora box with multiple other samples! I love using this to dampen my beauty blender and for setting my face! It gives a natural finish and I love it and will repurchase in full!
Roseanne R.
keewaywin
I loooove this...at first I thought it won't do anything.til I tried it..it makes my makeup so flawless n better looking..I bought a back up that's how I know I really love it.i would recommend this to anyone..
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
Omg! Talk about a miraclear spray! This product is a most own if you are all about your make up! This spray once its set, your make up will last for hours. The spray will not leave your skin greasy. Your face will stay hydrated through all kinds of weather.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I kept hearing about this setting spray and I wanted to try it, even though it's quite expensive for a setting spray. Trust me, this is SO worth the price. My make up lasts ALL day long and i'm so impressed
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.