BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lisa T.
Felton
This is such a great product! It’s not sticky! The only problem I have is that it’s soooo tiny 😫
Melissa T.
Eldorado
I loved this setting spray. My makeup would last so much longer when I used this simply amazing.
Shelby L.
Reno
I love this stuff! My only negative is that for oily skin, the de-slick is a much better option!
Mehrnaz I.
Plano, TX
I used it only once but it made my whole face feel so sticky to touch and I absolutely hated it.
Brianna B.
I love this setting spray! My makeup would last 24 hours with this spray. I highly recommend it!
Haven't tried this but would love to! Can't get enough help trying to keep makeup to last longer
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this stuff. It’s perfect to take with me when I know I’m going to have a long night out !
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Urabn decay esta muy padre es all kighter makeup setting aprqy por eso me gusta me encanta jejeje
Amanda D.
Louisville
Really locked in my makeup for the day. Helps meld all the powders together for a flawless look.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I do not see the hype in this product. I cannot get it to make my makeup last and I have dry skin
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.