BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Terri K.
Williamsburg, VA
UD makes the best setting sprays that work, are actually long-lasting, and have a nice mist when you spray them. They are also reasonably priced compared to other brands. Have and will continue to repurchase the all nighter spray!
sarah v.
Probable one of the best setting sprays I have come across. My makeup stays on all day without it transferring. Also the spray on it makes a perfect mist. You don't feel like you're getting big droplets on your face which is a huge win.
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It’s the only one that actually keeps my makeup in place. It holds up to rain and sweat. It makes my makeup look flawless. I’ll always repurchase and recommend. The bottle lasts a long time too.
Amelie T.
Madison
O.M.G.!!! I really love this! It seriously makes my makeup last all day! I ride and show horses, and I get sweaty from doing all that and seriously my make up does not move! I seriously don't leave my house with spraying this on my face.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Received this as a Christmas gift, love it.. nothing compares to this setting spray. The name says it all! Seriously long lasting setting spray! I love it, I use it with my full on glams and I love it! I will buy this again and again! 😍
Danielle W.
Okay I caved. I was going to wait until ulta had it half off but I needed it for a function tonight and man did it hold up to my standards. I didnt tes the instructions and spray it in a t and x form..but it still worked. Very nice setting spray.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
i think this is a good setting spray. it keeps my makeup on prwtty well throughout the day. i have repurchased this item. it doesnt feel sticky like some setting sprays and if lays easily not making my makep look to damp or runny.
Farah J.
This is the best hands down your make up setting spray my face just does not hold make up and I have to constantly prep and prime and set it this is the only setting spray that works for me since my face is also oily and make up comes off easy
Taylor W.
Peoria, AZ
Love the all nighter spray! Does exactly what the description says. After I get ready for a night out and spay this, I never have to worry about touch ups through out the night. It’s also nice because it doesn’t leave a film on your face
Amanda S.
Hands down the best setting spray. I use this daily to keep my makeup in place or to freshen up. It last me quite a while but I’m not someone who sprays 10 times either. This is a holy grail item for me that I’ll continue to repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.