BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer M.
Works really good and just completes everything and you will see it actually works how it says it does
logan m.
Visalia
Recommend to everyone can't say enough good things about this spray very lightweight and easy to spray
Alex K.
Clemmons, NC
This is the best make up setting spray I have ever used. It is vey pricey but I believe it's worth it.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
Left my face a but sticky didn't really like it and didnt see a difference in my make up staying longer
Celia S.
This keeps my makeup on all night! I seriously get scared to wear makeup without it. I love it so much.
Marissa C.
Plano, TX
So good, stays forever. I have a mini bottle I keep in my makeup bag and I refill it with my big bottle
Jazzmyn G.
The bests setting spray I ever test my makeup las intact at least 13 hours I don’t change for anything
Christan H.
Great setting spray that helps keep oils from seeping though throughout the day. Good value for price.
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
By far the best settling spray ever. Keeps my makeup lasting long and looking very fresh for 24 hours.
Amie B.
Long Beach, CA
Great setting spray. Very dependable product. Definitely a favorite, and I recommend this to everyone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.