BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa L.
Toronto , ON
No matter what I’m doing for my makeup I always use the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. It worked perfectly to Party all night along with my Chanel Oberlin costume and even my scarecrow day makeup for work!

I can literally go from day to night with my all nighter spray!
Deborah S.
Spotted this the cash out line while attempting to be blind to the rest of the Sephora store since i picked up everything I went in for. So glad I snatched this. Sets my makeup so nicely. Will be repurchasing in the larger size. Plus it doesn't have a scent or leave any sticky residue!
Oksana C.
Everyone talk about this setting spray. So I decided to get my hand on it & absolutly love it , it set your makeup all day & it doesn't move at all letting a smooth finish to your skin. Plus I think that package was a really great valuw, because you are getting two setting spray wich is amazing
Brianna D.
I love love this product! I have oily/combo skin and it sets my makeup in place all day, especially with this Australian heat. Keeps me matte all day, so happy I found this. I do need to restock up on it though, but the price is a bit steep. Maybe if you're on a budget, get the travel size :)
Alana S.
I bought 3 backup sets just to make sure I don't run out for a good-long-while!

Found these on Sephora.com and they are fantastic. They give a nice dewy glow, and I can depend on them to set my makeup for the entire day, and into night. I rarely have to touch up my makeup because of these.

A little tip, I spray a damp beauty-blender with the setting spray and press into my nose-crease to give myself extra setting there. Works like a charm.
Ashley P.
This stuff is without a doubt one of the best setting sprays on the market. This is a lightweight spray that leaves your makeup lasting all day and night (hence the name). There are a lot of brands that come close, but I personally like this one the best and I would absolutely purchase it again.
Kaitlyn N.
This is pure Holy Grail in a bottle, lemme tell ya! I never understood the hype of setting sprays until I used this baby right here. It truly works its claimed magic and makes your pretty face last so much longer. It keeps my oiliness at bay too and whatever witchery UD is cooking up to make this, I'm all for it because I'll be buying this for the rest of my makeup wearing life!
megan b.
Chilliwack, BC
Go to setting spray. Set this after you've applied your makeup and you're good to go all day and all night! I've been using this as my go to setting spray for a long time now. And i think it would be hard to replace. Definitely recommend !!! Make up doesn't budge at all.
Mohima B.
This keeps my makeup on until i take it off, whatever the weather and conditions of the day may be. It doesn't make my dry skin feel tight, nor does it irritate the sensitivity of it. I like to spray it all over my face and for extra sealing I spray it on my sponge and dab it onto the areas where my makeup moves around the most; around the mouth and in my smile lines. I love it!
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
Urban decay made another great product! I've gone clubbing using this setting spray and my makeup was still going strong when I woke up the next morning. If you want your face to stay on through sweat and heat, this is the one for you. Amazing product and not a bad price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.