BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Huda B.
I used a travel sive for this product and it was nice and long lasting. It could b epricey but it is worth the money. If you see a travel size buy it and test it out to see if you like it. I did. The only bad thing is that it made my skin feel tight. Thats the only bad thing
Alex L.
Hove, East Sussex
This is a god send, I can get very hot on a night out and it would annoy me so much when half my makeup used to disappear. it is so easy to use, just spray it on when you finished your make up wait for it to dry a couple of seconds, and voila! set for the night, excuse the pun!
Diablo R.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Love this setting spray! I bought the travel size to test it out and am completely happy with it. I can get quite oily half way through the day and have found this to definitely hold oil away for longer. My foundation stays put, eyeshadow doesn't fade and it's not too mattifying so I still keep that glow. Love this product!!
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Fabulous setting spray. Works super well and your make up will last you all night long. You don't need a ton of it. Only downside is that it is on the pricier side, but I honestly believe that this is another one of those products that just need to be splurged on. Sprays easily, clean finish, dries quickly.
Nadira S.
I have very sensitive combination skin. How dry or oily it gets depends on many factors including the weather. In any condition, this setting spray has always worked for me. I can cry, go through rain or snow and, as long as i dont rub where it's wet, my make up will stay put. I also find spraying some on my make up brush makes the colours stand out more. Additionally, it evens out foundation and makes blending easier and gives a smoother finish.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
All i have to say is that if you havent tried this you havent lived. I have combination skin and works perfectly fine for me. The only con is that if you use this everyday youll run out pretty fast and this isnt cheap!!! So i suggest not using it every day unless u have the money
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Its a good setting spray and I like the fact I can get itin travel size. It keeps my makeup in place, though I find when I use it that the bottle sometimes spits a little which can affect the application. I'd still recommend it though since a little can last you quite a bit.
Anna H.
Santiago
The best Setting Spray I've tried so far. It does not alter the makeup finish and really manages to last throughout the day, even after a Zumba class. The cost is a little high in my country (Chile), but it's worth it completely. Highly recommended!
Alana S.
I bought 3 backup sets just to make sure I don't run out for a good-long-while!

Found these on Sephora.com and they are fantastic. They give a nice dewy glow, and I can depend on them to set my makeup for the entire day, and into night. I rarely have to touch up my makeup because of these.

A little tip, I spray a damp beauty-blender with the setting spray and press into my nose-crease to give myself extra setting there. Works like a charm.
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, ON
This product is really great! It makes my makeup last all day and is also great for priming my face! My makeup doesn't run when I put this over top! It also controls the oily areas of my face and makes them pretty matte for a good period of time. I would recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.