BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Kate R.
Toronto , ON
This is my all time favorite setting spray, especially for this upcoming summer. It refreshes your skin while making your makeup look flawless and budge proof for the entire day. This will definitely be my go to setting spray for awhile, I love it a lot more than any others I've tried (including MAC fix+, which is a close competitor).
Kelsey S.
I used to use this product all the time and I absolutely loved it, I actually kind of forgot about it! Will have to start buying again, it really does set your makeup and make it last longer, your left with a face so soft and smooth you'd think it was air brushed! it comes in a travel size as well which is nice to just throw in your purse.
Madi D.
My holy grail setting spray, if I need my makeup to last a long time this is the setting spray I use! Not only does it help with the longevity of my makeup, once I spray it onto my skin, it helps the powders melt into my skin and overall perform so much better then not having it! I also spray it onto my brushes when using shimmer shades to make them more intense!
Mannu H.
Regina, SK
hands down the best product ever invented. urban decay did a wonderful job on this. i have not used any other setting spray that does an amazing job like this spray does. you can't even feel it on your skin, i have bought multiples of this spray because i go through so many of them. i recommend this to many of my friends and family!
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
I'm in LOVE. this stuff is amazing!! I gave it a huge test by using it on one of my days at work where I am running around and working with children. This stayed on and kept my make up fresh!! I will ALWAYS keep this on hand. You can always try the smaller version first to see if you like it, but you won't be disappointed! 5 stars!!
Shannon H.
This is my favourite setting spray EVER. This setting spray hold your makeup on for hours, this setting spray along woth the all nighter foundation you are good to go all night.
Jay E.
I've purchased bottles of these several times because I noticed they do in fact play a pretty key part in keeping my makeup stick to my face. It's an integral part of my makeup routine, but I notice it doesn't do much in terms of mattifying, which is fine because that's what the De-slick version is for, but the oils of my skin still wind up making some of my foundation come off as a result.
Ashley C.
Stewiacke, NS
This may be my fav product of all time out of anything I've ever tried before. I used it to prep my skin, I use it overtop of my concealer to make it blend better and look more natural, and I use it to set my finished makeup look. Ever since I've been using these steps, my makeup has never looked cakey and has always lasted all day. I will use this product for the rest of my life!
Jashika G.
I use this spray all the time for myself for personal use and as well as my Clients. My South Asian Bridal client's love this as Sikh weddings are usually in the morning. Brides start to get ready around 3 or 4am. There reception is in the evening. This product makes sure that there makeup is in tact and does not budge.
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
I use this when on days/nights when I'll be out for a long period of time. It is super easy to use, and it's light to carry around in your bag. The mist is fine and it doesnt leave your skin feeling weird or sticky. I can definitely tell a difference in the performance of my makeup when I use this. Definitely recommend 👍🏽
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.