BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christa S.
Baton Rouge
Love this setting spray it has no smell to it and makes my make up last all day I purchased this at Macy’s and I’ve had it now for acouple months so I’d say it goes along way. Great product alil on the expensive side but worth it!
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
I had read about this setting spray in a beauty blog and decided to try it. It feels so good when you spray it on and it really does help to make your makeup last longer! Especially if you are try to make your makeup last all day!
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Holy grail!! I buy bottles at a time! I always stay stalked with this setting spray. It does not feel sticky it feels amazing refreshing to the skin. I like to apply a generous amount of setting spray and my makeup does not move !!
Simplistic W.
When this spray it’s an all nighter spray it definitely means it. I used this setting spray for my sisters wedding and my makeup didn’t budge. It stayed in place all night and into the early morning. Truly amazed with this product.
Nicole B.
I like this product. It makes my makeup last "all night" and makes it so my makeup sits nicely on my face and doesn't move around or get flakey. It sprays out of the bottle nice and doesn't have too strong of an order which I like.
Maddie H.
this setting spray is absolutely amazing! it keeps my makeup looking pretty fresh all day long! i'm a dog groomer so my face has hair and water all over it all day long but my makeup hardly ever comes off! highly recommend!!
Andrea B.
Simi Valley , CA
This is by far my favorite setting spray my skin is normal but I get oily on my t-zone but with this spray it makes my foundation matte so it stays in place I love it I would recommend this to anyone with oily or normal skin❤️❤️❤️
abigail m.
usa
Purchased at: Sephora
My makeup is going nowhere! I've tried drugstore brands and they really dont make my makeup last as much as I'd like. With this spray, I can where my glasses over my makeup without it smearing off on my glasses. I can blow my nose without my foundation coming off. great.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This was the first setting spray I purchased when I first got into makeup. The bottle lasts a while which is nice. It definitely makes my makeup last. It gives a natural finish, my only complaint is that I wish it had a finer mist.
Amalia A.
I use this every single time I do my makeup. It’s how my boyfriend knows that he’s got to pop his shoes on bc the show is ready to roll! Once I apply this product my makeup sets and stays for up to 12hours. Sensitive eyes approved!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.