BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tyana G.
Plainfield
Amazing setting spray I love to use this everyday when I finish with my makeup and I want it to last long!!
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
I really love and live for this setting spray. They changed the packaging and i really enjoy the dark look.
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I love this setting spray. Even in heat my makeup doesn't budge.
gennesi h.
Downey, CA
I love this spray then apply highlighter if will make you glow 10x better ! I will keep buying this product
Amanda G.
West Chester, PA
I mean, this is a cult favorite for a reason. Long lasting, refreshing, and it just plain works. A staple.
Shannon J.
Absolutely love this spray. It holds all of my make up in place all day. Nothing moves till I take it off.
Joyce C.
Lives up to the hype! I love this more than the de slick one.. it really makes my make up last long.......
Teresa t.
Nashville, TN
This is the best setting spray I have used. It makes my makeup last so long and it’s great for my dry skin.
chloe c.
rocky hill
this keeps my makeup looking great all day and night! it sets my makeup so well! my favorite setting spray
Marlene F.
Such an amazing setting spray and keeps makeup looking flawless all day long. Really keeps makeup in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.