BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alyssa E.
Love this product! It's kinda expensive but it's totally worth it. It really does make your makeup last.
Lauren O.
Watertown, NY
All nighter slays the game! If you want to look bomb af and spend your day at a waterpark... WEAR THIS 😂😂
Maegann M.
Mccleary , WA
Love this setting spray it is not kidding about all nighter it seriously makes my makeup last forever!!!
Kelsey H.
I love this so much! It sets my makeup and doesn't let it run or smear. The price point kills me though.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
It's amazing! It does the job when setting your face. The smell is amazing it smells like coconut water.
Rachelle D.
Lapeer, MI
I don't think I am using this correctly. It makes my pores look bigger after I use it. It feels too wet.
Stephanie S.
this is my favorite setting powder! it last all day and doesnt dry out my verry verry dry skin!!!!!!!!!!
Madasyn W.
this is a good price for what you get. it helps keep my makeup on my face all day which is what i wanted!
Sabine B.
Mercedes, TX
I love this setting spray because it makes my makeup last all day and night, and it is also not expensive
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
Best bang for your buck I love keeping one in my purse and one in my vanity good for all skin and makeup
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.