BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
jacqueline c.
Such an amazing setting spray, great for oily skin, and keeps your make up tack free and in place for hours. Goes on very light and does not weigh down your make up or foundations. Does not clog pores or cause break outs on acne prone skin. I would recommend this to everyone!
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Its a good setting spray and I like the fact I can get itin travel size. It keeps my makeup in place, though I find when I use it that the bottle sometimes spits a little which can affect the application. I'd still recommend it though since a little can last you quite a bit.
Rosalyn C.
To me, a setting spray is a must! I don't put a whole bunch of work into putting my fave on for it to be messed up or smudged off in a couple hours. This spray helps keep my makeup on and looking great. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave any funny residue. However, there are some more affordable options I like better.
Melissa L.
Toronto , ON
No matter what I’m doing for my makeup I always use the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. It worked perfectly to Party all night along with my Chanel Oberlin costume and even my scarecrow day makeup for work!

I can literally go from day to night with my all nighter spray!
Oksana C.
Everyone talk about this setting spray. So I decided to get my hand on it & absolutly love it , it set your makeup all day & it doesn't move at all letting a smooth finish to your skin. Plus I think that package was a really great valuw, because you are getting two setting spray wich is amazing
Brianna D.
I love love this product! I have oily/combo skin and it sets my makeup in place all day, especially with this Australian heat. Keeps me matte all day, so happy I found this. I do need to restock up on it though, but the price is a bit steep. Maybe if you're on a budget, get the travel size :)
Anna H.
Santiago
The best Setting Spray I've tried so far. It does not alter the makeup finish and really manages to last throughout the day, even after a Zumba class. The cost is a little high in my country (Chile), but it's worth it completely. Highly recommended!
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, ON
This product is really great! It makes my makeup last all day and is also great for priming my face! My makeup doesn't run when I put this over top! It also controls the oily areas of my face and makes them pretty matte for a good period of time. I would recommend this!
Alana S.
I bought 3 backup sets just to make sure I don't run out for a good-long-while!

Found these on Sephora.com and they are fantastic. They give a nice dewy glow, and I can depend on them to set my makeup for the entire day, and into night. I rarely have to touch up my makeup because of these.

A little tip, I spray a damp beauty-blender with the setting spray and press into my nose-crease to give myself extra setting there. Works like a charm.
Deborah S.
Spotted this the cash out line while attempting to be blind to the rest of the Sephora store since i picked up everything I went in for. So glad I snatched this. Sets my makeup so nicely. Will be repurchasing in the larger size. Plus it doesn't have a scent or leave any sticky residue!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.