BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany M.
I can’t honestly say if I know that this product makes my make up last any longer, but I do know that it is very refreshing and sets on my make up and a place. After I sprayed as my make up kind of melts all into the skin and looks better.
Madalyn G.
Pinson, AL
The BEST setting spray in the world. It truly does last all night but it doesn’t make your face stiff or sticky at all. It’s a perfectly matte, but not flat, finish and your makeup stays on all day and doesn’t transfer at all. Truly, I could not live without this stuff. Amazing.
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
I typically like urban decay products. This product is a heavy spray. I feel like I’m putting any extra layer of something on my face. Not a fan. It does however have the all night power. I would recommend a lighter setting mist... “cough” “cough “ Kat von D setting mist
Andrea W.
Middleboro
There’s a good amount of product in the bottle and it doesn’t seem to irritate my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that it doesn’t keep your makeup in place for a full day. I find my foundation coming off on my hands later in the day
Shelby F.
Lexington , NC
Purchased from my local Ulta. I have been using this product for years. My go to setting spray especially for a night out. This product has helped my makeup last through many of wild nights! Will continue to purchase over and over again!
Adrianna L.
honestly, if there was an option to give this more than 5 stars... i would! by far the BEST setting spray i have EVER used.. you could literally do anything and your makeup will not move.. and i really mean ANYTHING
Janeigne N.
This really lasts me a very long time you get a lot of product! They mist is super fine and it really works well with my dry skin it makes my foundation super matte and it really does make it stay on all night long with only 1 -2 touch ups !
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Seems to work well. It smells less pleasant than any other spray i use and didn't seem to do any better of a job. I did feel a little extra tightness in my face with this but not too much. I'd use it again if i didn't have my favorites available.
Malika H.
Rock Hill
This makeup spray really is the truth. It will have your makeup on FLEEK throughout the night. If you’re attending a party or any event you can rest assure that your makeup will not go anywhere. I use this every time I step out and it never disappoints me.
abi I.
Fairfield, CA
Personally, i don’t see how much this really helps to keep my makeup on. A lot of times, the wetness of it actually makes my makeup come off easier. It’s not terrible and sometimes it does work for me but i could definitely do without it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.