BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Aanchal S.
Edmonton , AB
This setting spray is amazing on my combination skin! It's super lightweight and keeps my makeup feeling fresh all day. It has a slightly dewy finish to it which gives it a natural finish.

Pros:
-easy to use
-no scent
-refreshing
-keeps makeup in place all day
-lightweight

Cons
-pricey

however, I would still recommend this product to everyone.
Stacy W.
I have to say I'm new to setting spray, i really thought, what ever, just another way for women to be taken by the makeup world, boy was i wrong, i was so impressed that my makeup lasted all day even in 100 degree weather my makeup looked like it did when i put it on . Highly recommend..
jocelyn s.
glasgow
Use this setting spray on a daily basis and even on nights out as it keeps my make up in perfect condition, leaves my skin hydrated and my make up looking perfect at the end of the night. Definitely recommend this to anyone who needs their make up look to last all night.
Monika L.
I think this is the best setting spray out of all the Urban Decay setting sprays as well as all setting sprays in general. Keeps my makeup on and perfect all day and all night.
Paullette C.
Yo quiero probar el de urban decay all nighter make up setting spray que lo venden en Bellisima y cuesta aprox. 80 pesos, he probrado el lapiz para cejas y me gusto mucho. Tambien el de Loreal el Infallible que cuesta como 220 he escuchado que es igualito al de Urban Decay. Saludos?????
Nikki L.
Springfield, Wigan
I wasn't a fan of setting sprays when I used powder foundation - but now I'm back on liquids and this setting spray is a must - a fine mist of quality product which keeps my makeup looking amazing all day - I still have to watch my oily spots but my foundation doesn't split or disappear through the day!! A must have for me and my pro kit!!
Sarah K.
If I have a big day ahead of me or a long night, the last thing I want to worry about is my makeup lasting through it with me. This setting spray is just the thing I go to, and has yet to let me down. A couple of spritzes of this spray and my makeup does not budge until I breakout the removers and cleansers. I do find it makes my skin feel a wee bit stiff until it becomes one with makeup or I'd give it 5 stars.
Sofie W.
Definitely does as the name suggests. I only generally use this setting spray whenever I go out at night generally clubbing or for long day events. It helps to keep makeup in place all day/night and really does help to prolong the lasting of your makeup.
Sophie F.
Heswall
Couldn't live without this setting spray. I use it everytime I go on a night out and it really does work wonders. Me and my sister both have this spray me having dry skin her having oily and it works for both of us! It helps settle in your makeup as well! I always recommend this product to friends, p.s a little tip when you have sprayed it find something to fan your face with to dry it down!
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I use this product way more in the summer. #Urban Decay "All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Duo" helps keep my makeup on all day, no having to retouch my blush or Foundation. It is a very affordable price to keep my makeup looking fresh all day and also throughout the evening.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.