BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

jordan h.
St Simons Is, GA
i don't like the smell but it helps your face stay for a while and your makeup doesn't really move
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
Love it!! Have waited a long time to try it and I love it. Great setting spray, lasts a long time.
Naushin T.
Jamaica, NY
I tried so many setting spays but nothing works like this one. Makeup actually does last all night.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This spray helps me keep my Makeup on all day. Even when I'm sweating. It's amazing. I swear by it.
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
I feel like it makes my makeup stay on! I use it on many of my clients and it is very easy to use.
Coraima T.
Moscow, ID
This works very well I loved it but I sadly ran out so I switched to a different one but I loved it
Abbie K.
This is my favorite setting spray. it smells really bad, but it locks makeup in like nothing else.
Arika B.
Hot Springs, SD
Long lasting. Keeps my makeup on all day. Doesn’t make my face greasy. Lightweight. Dries quickly.
Derica M.
Long lasting works like a charm! It sets every face for the night but doesn't affect makeup removal
Lyndsey M.
Wilmington
This locks my foundation in all day. I can tell a difference when I don’t use this with my makeup.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Comparing to Mac fix+, how long does this set your makeup for and prevent shine?
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been wanting to try this out. How well does it work on super oily skin?
Kasandra L.
So, I'm mediocre at best when it comes to makeup. Can someone please just explain what this is? I know about primer, and that it's sort of a moisturizer that goes on first, but what does setting spray do? And does this one in particular work well for the job?
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I got a sample size as a bonus with my order from urban decay.. so i was wondering how goo is this stuff? can i go swimming without my makeup coming off?
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?

back