BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shamaila A.
I have been using Urban Decay setting sprays forever and they are amazing. The spray mist is nice and fine, it makes my makeup last all day long! I recommend this to everyone.
Galilea C.
Ciudad de México
Best setting spray ever, literally u could use ur makeup like 2 days straight and whit this product it won’t fade away like I don’t know what this contains that it’s so awesome
Lucy x.
Would recommend this again and again! Helps to keep my makeup on for hours and hours whilst also providing a finishing touch to my makeup look. I couldn't imagine not using this on top of my finished face.
S H.
Paradise, NL
Your makeup ain't moving with this. I use MAC Fix+ first to take away the 'cakey-ness' and then set my makeup with this. Helps makeup last for hours without looking to oily.
Ayesh N.
Loveee it i bought last week from sephora i used continuously its sets my makeup natural finished on my skin i ve dry skin yea it is keep my makeup all day in place yea i do recommended to others as well
Jess P.
Love this. I use it every day to fix my makeup. I do 12 hour shifts and get very hot but my makeup does not budge. I think it's great for all skin types. It's easy to apply and can be layered over. This is holy grail for me
Natalia P.
si quieres estar bella con un maquillaje intacto durante mucho tiempo no dudes en comprar ALL NIGHTER podras lucir un maquillaje como si te lo acabaras de hacer garantizado
Charlotte B.
The product has a unsatisfactory smell and didn't feel to make a big difference to my makeup and how long it lasted. Due to its price I would not rebuy because of my experience
Liselle Õ.
Rahinge village, Tartumaa
The best setting spray on the market! Keeps my foundation flawless all day long. Doesn't get greasy and doesn't smudge eye makeup. I would recommend this to any skin type 100%!
Emme
I read numerous reviews and they were overwelmingly positive so I figured it was time to try this product. The product works wonders and really does keep makeup in place and from sliding around on ones face. One claim is that is has cooling properties and I would definitely agree . I just don't do well during the summer/ extreme heat and this is the best setting spray to keep my makeup looking lovely and fresh. :)

I wish I had tried it years ago, better late than never!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.