BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jodie S.
North Canton
This is hands down the best setting spray around. When I use it I’m golden all day! Love Love Love it!!!
Mary S.
Jewett, IL
I love this spray it really does hold up fantastically and would definitely recommend you to try it out!
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
Long lasting
I love this product , its a must have in make up collection . Its the begginer setting spray
Serena R.
This setting spray is amazing!!! It sets my makeup perfectly and really helps it last all day and night.
Has a nice smell and helps achieve a lasting makeup look. Slightly tingles my skin after spraying though
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
Best bang for your buck I love keeping one in my purse and one in my vanity good for all skin and makeup
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
I use this spray to go to the club ! Lol I love it . Leave my makeup in while I’m dancing and sweaty lol
Anna D.
Hanford , CA
The best setting spray ever! It keeps my make on and looking great all day! It’s the only one I ever use!
Samantha N.
Swissvale, PA
Love this product! It does wonders for helping my makeup stay put on my oily skin, without feeling heavy
Jessica R.
Reading
If this had a finer mist, it would be a great option! No shimmer, good hold. But Cover FX has them beat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.