BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hadar A.
La Jolla
My makeup usually last a pretty long time without setting spray. I've heard great reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a shot. So disappointing. If anything, my makeup disappears within a couple of hours, wayyyy less than without it. Giving it 2 stars because its gotten great reviews and it might work for someone else.
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
I think it’s okay. It’s not sticky which I like, but it doesn’t really keep set my makeup very well. I have combination skin and when I do get a little oily during the day, I don’t think this setting spray keeps my makeup in tact. I’m still using it cause I think it’s better than other setting sprays, but maybe not for the summer.
Gina B.
Love this!  I find if I do not use a primer and the UD All Nighter, my makeup does not wear well through the day and fades away by the end of the work day.  The mister on this is perfection, even in the travel size.  I do this as my last step before mascara and can tell when I do not use it.  I go back and forth between this and the Morphe continuous mist.
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
This is one of my favorite Urban Decay products of all time. I use a translucent powder and needed something that would keep it in place all day to prevent having to reapply, as i have somewhat oily skin, Not only does this keep my makeup flawless all day, it helps diminish the powdery look that is left behind. It makes the skin beautiful and dewy. Of all the products that i own this had to be in the top 10 for sure! I have friends that have tried the product at my recommendation and are now hooked!
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
Keep my makeup on for a long time. It’s also nice to know you make you hard work (beauty time) worth it. By this I mean after the time you put into getting yourself ready it’s nice to know this product protects your makeup from running down and getting ruined. Me, i have oily skin so I do have trouble with shine control and this controls it. It doesn’t guantee of your makeup staying in touch but it has worked for me and I do like it. Every one looks for something different in products so it’s worth giving it a try. You can always go inside a Sephora store to give it a try before committing to a full bottle size or get a travel size. That’s how I started. With a deluxe Size now I have a full size.
Caitlin B.
I really like this setting spray! I wouldn't say that it keeps my makeup in place ALL day, but that is because I have really oily skin and eventually the oil wins. It does a great job for a couple of hours though, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure their makeup stays in place for an evening out!
Anna L.
This is a great product and is my go-to setting spray in the summer, when my combination skin gets rather oily. This spray does sting if it gets into your eyes, but if you keep your eyes closed for a second or two after spraying, it’s a non-issue. I do notice that this not only keeps me matte, but feels lightweight and prolongs the wear of my makeup. I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Julia P.
Sarasota
This product is great for setting makeup! It helps to control my oily skin, melt all the layers together, and prolong the wear of my makeup. It doesn't feel sticky or form a layer that I can feel on my skin. The mister is fantastic to the point that I keep empty bottles to reuse with other products that don't have good misters.
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I love love love this product this is my favorite setting spray so far I love the way the spray nozzle is like how it disperses on your face and makes your make up last all day long and plus if you have dry skin the hydrating one makes your skin feel so good throughout the day and doesn’t feel dry and cracking throughout the day
Shane-a G.
Golden
This spray is so amazing!!! I have oily to combo skin and it really glued my makeup down all day! I like to reallly cost myself in it because the mist is strong but soothing. If i use this, i know my makeup isn’t going anywhere throughout the night. They also offer a travel size, so if the full size is too much, get the travel!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.