BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gabrielle R.
Québec
First off, I have to say that I have been using this primer for three years, and I've always loved it! It doesn't feel to wet on the skin compared to other setting sprays like the MUFE Mist and Fix, yet I really see a difference in the longevity of my makeup. The only down side is that since they change the packaging they also removed the fragrance in it. The formula is still the same, but the smell....! It's horrible. So bad that i'm less prone to use it since I have other alternatives.. If you don't mind the scent, then this setting spray will make your makeup last all day, through sweat and tears!
Clara V.
Windsor, NS
It's getting three stars cause I'm sure in some way it does help but I just don't notice a difference with and without setting spray. Even though my fave is extremely dry I don't find they help.
Saffron J.
Oldham
this setting spray is insane, it keeps your makeup on all day i love love love it😍 i apply it before doing my makeup and after giving a better result and a better finish🙊
Caoilinn M.
Kildare
Makes my makeup stay on forever absolute must have ! It's amazing couldn't live without it adds a natural finish to the skin and helps it glow! Wish it was a bit cheaper but I will defiantly buy it again!
Makeupmymoney
I absolutely adore these setting sprays! As a make up artist they are wonderful. They are so refreshing and smell good, lightweight and doesn't make your makeup melt off
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
I love this spray! I used it once because a friend of mine had it and we were going to a concert. normally at a concert my makeup is practically melted off but with this it didn't even budge. I loved it because my after pictures looked as well as my before pictures and my sister even asked if I touched it up. I recommend everyone trying this at least once for long outings or even something that you want you makeup to look great at!
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, CA
This stuff is amazing i have oily skin i sparay it first on my face then i apply my foundation thats helps to not make my foundation to look cakey which we all know to avoid and use a damp beauty blender but lets get back on toppic of this i have oily skin and makes my foundation to stay on for 12 hours forsure without haveing to touch up on it thats why i love this and the packaging is so nice also yes i would recommand this forsure
ellie l.
ballymena
i love this stuff!! i've had it about a week and i'm in love. it's so refreshing on your skin and it keeps your makeup in place all day/night. would definitely recommend.
Valentina S.
Love it! This setting spray keeps my makeup on and makes it stay in place all day. I think this product is great for every skin type. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it leaves it with a flawless finish.
Camille K.
London, United Kingdom
I have really oily skin, and sweat a lot on a night out so I found this setting spray to be a godsend! Kept my face in place all night and didn't feel heavy or sticky.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.