BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
marianne L.
Calabanga
This setting spray is so fine. Your make up last longer. So make sure after putting your make up don't forget to spray this on your face. Believe me this is so good!
Inês M.
My holy grail! The only thing that keeps oil away from my face all day. I use it after baking my face with Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Flawless finish.
Jessica C.
I love love love this product!!!! This is my absolute ride or die makeup setting spray it makes my makeup last so long and prevents creasing and fading and is just so great!!
Juli N.
Urban Decay setting sprays are absolutely amazing. It does the job of setting your makeup perfectly and for a long time too. I love using this product and I'm sure you will love it too. It won't let you down.
Sierra K.
Just started using this product. I haven't decided whether or not this actually makes my makeup last longer, however it for sure helps my powders settle into my face
Devika M.
St, QC
This is ultimately hands down the best setting spray I have ever used and I'm not the only one who thinks so. It keeps all makeup in place for the entire day or night. It's really great and comes in travel sizes too so you can grab one of those to try it out. It's worth it by far for me. I wouldn't even waste my time to try other setting sprays now.
Georgia N.
Hunnnayyyyyy this brings the glow stops the cake and you can be sure to dance the night away and come back with your makeup in place! Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and no smell! I've worn this to multiple festivals and it never fails me! Buy buy buy!!
Poli V.
Ghent, Belgium
You know that feeling when you find your foundation and facial makeup too cakey and you actually can see that you used too much? UD all nighter will make you forget about this feeling! After applying this setting spray, your face will look a lot more natural, and your makeup will actually stay pretty much the way you applied it for hours. I wouldn't say that it will actually look flawless the whole night, but this setting spray guarantees that you won't have to worry about your makeup for at least 5-7 hours.
ashleigh g.
Thornton-cleveleys, Lancashire
If you wear makeup at all, you HAVE to try this if you haven't already! at first I thought it seemed like a gimmick until I tried it and fell in love! it keeps your makeup on ALL DAY/NIGHT! just spray a few sprays over your finished makeup look, wait for a couple of minutes for it to dry down and you wont need to touch up (apart from lipstick/gloss) at all throughtout the day! honestly can not go a day without wearing this, and perfect for humid weather too.

can't recommend this product enough!!! yes it is an expensive item but it saves you SO much money in the long run as no reapplying of products throughout the day, means everything will last you so much longer before having to repurchase!
must have product!!!!!!!!!
Beth P.
Thakeham, Pulborough
i do like this setting spray, but feel it isn't the best out there, which is a shame. although it does make my makeup last, sometimes it makes my makeup a tad tacky
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.